Seeking Fishing Buddy w/boat

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
hawkness
Angler

Seeking Fishing Buddy w/boat

Post by hawkness » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:53 pm

Seeking fishing buddy with boat to fish the sound with once in a while. Looking to have some fun with chinook, coho and crabbing/shrimping when in season. I can definitely help with expenses. I'm originally from Hawaii and used to fish a lot there but only recently have started to fish in western WA. Caught my first salmon last week! Looking for someone in my general age range (31). I am also a Seahawks season ticket holder in the Club section who is looking for a buddy to go with to home games from time to time. I'm in the Olympia area but willing to drive! PM Me!

donater
Warrant Officer

Re: Seeking Fishing Buddy w/boat

Post by donater » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:21 pm

Hi,

I fish MA 8-2 about 4 times a week and always have an open seat. I think it may be a little far tho since I launch out of north everett.

achamb
Angler

Post by achamb » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:47 am

Mr. Hawkness,

I was wondering do you have a truck?

Thank You
Ajene Chambers
Ajene.chambers@gmail.com

Bobber_Dogging_Gal
Petty Officer

Post by Bobber_Dogging_Gal » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:12 am

We're in north Snoco and have been looking for responsible locals to fish lakes, rivers and bay with. Preferably, someone with a boat. Thank you (((((Fish On))))) =D>
Bobber_Dogger

hawkness
Angler

Post by hawkness » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Sorry no truck. But I do have gear!

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”