CRAWFISH/ FISHING BUDDY

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
chriscox_665
Angler

CRAWFISH/ FISHING BUDDY

Post by chriscox_665 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:34 am

Hello, I live in the Burien area and I'm looking for a buddy that enjoys the outdoors as much as I do. I'm trying to find anybody that has done a couple things.
1). I grew up catching crawfish in South Carolina and Wyoming as a kid and want to do this again. I've got 4 or so traps along with a 12ft boat. I'd like to find somebody who knows where to go to catch these tasty crustaceans on the west side of the mountains. I work alot during the week so going to eastern Washington isn't an option for me. So anyone who wants to try their luck with me or knows where to go, a Crawfish boil sounds awesome.
2) Along with crawfish, I'm always looking for a fishing buddy who wants to go around local places or planned trips to certain lakes/ ocean/ rivers to catch fish. Anyone interested let me know.

Fishing4fun11
Angler

Re: CRAWFISH/ FISHING BUDDY

Post by Fishing4fun11 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:12 pm

Chris
I too am looking for a fishing buddy. I'm more interested in Pinks and Cohos which are in the Sound.
Do you have a motor on your 12ft boat?
A friend has had good luck north of Ballard Locks. Pinks were in good/delicious state.
If you have an interest, respond to my post. I'm Fishing4Fun11.
Look forward to your response.
Brad

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”