Baker Lake Fishing, Boat Camping, Skagit & 8-2 Salmon

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Bobber_Dogging_Gal
Petty Officer

Baker Lake Fishing, Boat Camping, Skagit & 8-2 Salmon

Post by Bobber_Dogging_Gal » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:22 am

To Strider: I just noticed your response in here. Responding via the email or PM link sends an email alert. We're going to be hitting local lakes and the bay soon. It's also the best crabbing we've seen in years in the 8-2 area. There are several people interested in putting together fishing camping trips to Baker lake and the upper Skagit. Baker lake cove camping for sockeye or fall camping on the Cascade. Some have boats, some don't. Car pooling is also an option. We're low maintenance, self-sufficient, no drama or into heavy drinking or drugs. Most or over 50 and pretty mellow . Some of us are respectful smokers (just to be courteous as some prefer not to be around smokers). :-" ((((((((Fish On)))))))

Anyway, anyone here interested in being part of responsible outings or suggestions, just drop a line (pun intended) [flapper]
At this time I have 12', I am looking to upgrade to 14'. I haven't done the salt for a few years but I am looking to meet like minded people for fishing and camping trips. I go to EA WA in the spring a few times, Omak lake in April and the Sinlahekin valley in may/june. I fish a few local lakes like Flowing but I mostly fish the rivers on this side of the mountains. I am open to learn new areas for camping and fishing. I am 53 yo. lived in this area most of my life and into the fishing scene about 6 years now. Single, sane and looking for people who are as passionate as I am about fishing and fishing trips. I am still doing tent camping.
Last edited by Bobber_Dogging_Gal on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bobber_Dogger

cobrar543
Lieutenant

Re: Responsible Yet Chill People to Fish & Crab With

Post by cobrar543 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:27 am

Looking for a Seat or offering one?

Bobber_Dogging_Gal
Petty Officer

Post by Bobber_Dogging_Gal » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:08 am

We're looking for a seat with someone who has a boat that fishes and crabs northern 8-2. Am limited to a small lake boat that's not meant for salt water. :fish:
Bobber_Dogger

strider43
Captain

Post by strider43 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:42 am

At this time I have 12', I am looking to upgrade to 14'. I haven't done the salt for a few years but I am looking to meet like minded people for fishing and camping trips. I go to EA WA in the spring a few times, Omak lake in April and the Sinlahekin valley in may/june. I fish a few local lakes like Flowing but I mostly fish the rivers on this side of the mountains. I am open to learn new areas for camping and fishing. I am 53 yo. lived in this area most of my life and into the fishing scene about 6 years now. Single, sane and looking for people who are as passionate as I am about fishing and fishing trips. I am still doing tent camping.

Bobber_Dogging_Gal
Petty Officer

Post by Bobber_Dogging_Gal » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:14 am

To Strider: I just noticed your response in here. Responding via the email or PM link sends an email alert. We're going to be hitting local lakes and the bay soon. It's also the best crabbing we've seen in years in the 8-2 area. There are several people interested in putting together fishing camping trips to Baker lake and the upper Skagit. Baker lake cove camping for sockeye or fall camping on the Cascade. Some have boats, some don't. Car pooling is also an option. We're low maintenance, self-sufficient, no drama or into heavy drinking or drugs. Most or over 50 and pretty mellow . Some of us are respectful smokers (just to be courteous as some prefer not to be around smokers). :-" ((((((((Fish On)))))))

Anyway, anyone here interested in being part of responsible outings or suggestions, just drop a line (pun intended) [flapper]
Bobber_Dogger

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”