Anyone looking for fishing crew/help?

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Markusna
Angler

Anyone looking for fishing crew/help?

Post by Markusna » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:48 pm

Just graduated from the Naval Academy and going home to Washington on leave for the entire month of July. If anyone is looking for some Fishing crew help I am more than willing to meet up, help out and pinch in for gas. I live in Marysville but am willing to meet up anywhere to go fishing. Just email me at markblankenshipjr@gmail.com!

Bobber_Dogging_Gal
Petty Officer

Suggestion re Anyone looking for fishing crew/help?

Post by Bobber_Dogging_Gal » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:20 am

Your post is somewhat confusing. It's hard to tell if you're looking for work on a commercial boat or wanting to go out on a recreational trip. It kind of comes across as both. You might want to be a little more specific in your post. Just a friendly suggestion. ((((((Fish On)))))) [thumbup]
Bobber_Dogger

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”