Hiking/fly fishing partner for safety.

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
jonb
Commander

Hiking/fly fishing partner for safety.

Post by jonb » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:44 pm

Im in need of a hiking partner, for subalpine and alpine lake hikes, for fly fishing.

About me, im married 27, and am a normal guy who is thouroughly addicted to fishing, and am in fair shape.

You should be, in fair shape between age 25-45, any gender, have your act together (no drug addicts etc), and be a decent person in general.

The purpose is safety, having another person with you is a must when visiting the wilderness, visiting a remote mountain lake or stream is dangerous when you are alone, mechanical injuries, hypothermia, dehydration and wildlife incidences (spider/snake bites) do happen, and if it does happen, its always better to have another person to seek help in case of emergency.

I always bring a first aid kit, emergency blanket, poncho, whistle, fire making device, and other equipment i feel is nessesary deppending on the hike.

If you are interested in this i will be available most days of the week for the next 3 weeks. Please correspond with me via private message.
Thank you for your time and concideration.
hi my name is john, and I'm a fishing addict.

Dave M
Warrant Officer

Re: Hiking/fly fishing partner for safety.

Post by Dave M » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:24 am

Tried sending a PM, I think it is stuck in my outbox.

jonb
Commander

Post by jonb » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:19 pm

Looking for someone to hike/fish with this upcoming week, midweek prefferably. pm if interested. Id like to flyfish tuesday, weds, and thursday at alpine lakes, im thinking pass lake, josephine lake, or peek-a-boo lake, snohomish county not the one in deception pass. If interested please pm me for details.

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Dave M wrote:Tried sending a PM, I think it is stuck in my outbox.
If you still see it in your Outbox, that means that the recipient has not opened it yet. When it is gone from the Outbox it means it was opened, and you will now see it in your "Sent' box.

jonb
Commander

Post by jonb » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:21 pm

I replied, he replied, we may fish at some point, but it seems not soon, so looking for a sooner candidate at tis time. Thanks for the technical help quad, and thanks all for the views and correspondence.

Dave M
Warrant Officer

Post by Dave M » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Thanks Quad, I figured that out after Jon replied.

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”