Looking for people to fish with

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
sharpshooter223
Warrant Officer

Looking for people to fish with

Post by sharpshooter223 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:08 pm

I move to the Lynnwood area this last January for an engineering position. Still don't know a whole lot of people. I am looking to get out fishing more than I have been and I figure it can be more fun, not to mention safer, if there are other people to go fishing with. Right now I am looking at doing some river fishing for coho and whatever else will bite really. With my job the weekends are a lot easier to go fishing on but weekdays aren't out of the question. If you are looking for someone to go fishing with let me know, right now I want to catch a salmon but I am typically up for anything. I can tie jigs or flies if needed and am usually up for a drive.

wherearethefish
Petty Officer

Re: Looking for people to fish with

Post by wherearethefish » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:53 am

Planning to fish Sinclair Inlet, MA10,this Sat or Sunday. Open now thru Sept.?? I live in S Tacoma. Give me a call maybe we can work something out. I want to drive to Port Orchard, free launch in town, but you have to get there early. My Cell# is 253-306-8180.

Bud

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”