Looking for a fishing buddy

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
ruthven78
Commander

Looking for a fishing buddy

Post by ruthven78 » Tue May 27, 2014 2:00 am

I had to sell my row boat and SUV over the last year. Looking for a fishing buddy that can take me with them. Im currently living on only $800/mo between the wife and I while I wait for my application for disability to go through, OR, if I can get a tackle craft business going (it's in the planning stages right now).

I have my own gear (fly fishing and spinning), can buy my own bait, and will usually be able to chip in for gas......just nothing that floats on water lol. I know how to row a boat and I also know CPR :) Looking for a fishing buddy cause gas money is pretty tight for us to make the drives ourselves, and no boat to fish in.

I havent even purchased a fishing license in the last couple years so I really have the itch to get out and go fishing.

My wife is also interested in fishing and can bait her own hook as well as row a boat....but with her autoimmune disease I dont think I would make her row....at least not all the time ;) She doesn't have to be included though, she says.

I just have one rule, no talking politics or religion. Those two topics can really mess up a good friendship sometimes if given the opportunity for it to. I used to talk a fair game about politics and such on social networking sites but I gave that up cause all it does is cause sore feelings and usually never comes of anything.

Been especially wanting to hit Williams Lake and also get some fly fishing in too. My schedule is pretty wide open, I just have my kids on visitation every other weekend

I live in Spokane a few blocks west of SCC and a couple blocks south of Chief Gary Park. And Im always open to sharing my tackle and bait. I am a heavy guy though, about 280lbs so I understand that will need to be figured in for buoyancy ;)

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”