Float Tube

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Idiotfish
Angler

Float Tube

Post by Idiotfish » Thu May 08, 2014 4:47 pm

What up. 38 y/o divorced dad with partial custody, Navy veteran, grew up hill billy down south, been a few places in the world, try hard to be respectful and follow rules, blue collar . Throwing a line out to see who might be up to make a new fishin bud. Not so much new to the area as new to fishing in the area. Rekindled the passion after some 20 years about 6 months ago.
I have a couple rods, some tackle, float tube, transportation. I really enjoy reviewing topo maps (contour), satellite images, reports, researching target species, etc ahead of time. Sometimes I will even visit the area in person before hand. (if it's close).
I am hitting PIne or Beaver lake in the float tube, just east of Sammamish in the morning, rain or shine. Forecast says rain.
I plan on hitting Eastern WA this summer at least once or twice this summer. Banks appears to have a lot of potential. Already hit Pearrygin in Winthrop a few weeks ago.
Anyway, I have no idea what structure to use here but here is my email or I think you can get at me here too.
Name is Micah.
9943873@gmail.com
The one technique that people never share about fishing: How to hold your mouth.

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Re: Float Tube

Post by The Quadfather » Fri May 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Sent you an email... Check your email, via the email address you posted.

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”