Issaquah fishing buddy

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Centershock
Angler

Issaquah fishing buddy

Post by Centershock » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:14 pm

Hello guys,

my name is Thomas, 34 years old and not a fishing pro but highly motivated.
I hate to go fishing alone and im relatively new to the area.
I fish mostly for Trout and Catfish from the shore at the lakes and rivers close by but im open for everything else [thumbsup]
I live in Issaquah, have a ride, some fishing gear and lot of free time. (Just hope my wife is busy) [flapper]
Can pick you up and bring you back home if necessary and its not too far away.
So when the weather is ok and you think about going fishing but you dont want to go alone, send me a message.

425-633-9410

Regards

Thomas

sealegs
Warrant Officer

Re: Issaquah fishing buddy

Post by sealegs » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:52 pm

Hey Thomas,
I'm next door to you in Bellevue and would like to see if we can score some fish. I've only fished rivers around here for salmon and really want to learn trout and bass fishing. email or IM and i'll send you my mobile. I am also not a pro so we can figure it out together!!
thanks,
John

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”