New to area need fishing and huntting buddies!!!

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Diamonddave
Petty Officer

New to area need fishing and huntting buddies!!!

Post by Diamonddave » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:09 am

I moved to Bonney Lake Wa about a year ago still trying to learn where the good fishing and hunting areas are..In need of fishing and hunting partners to help learn my way. Im 49 years old lived in California and Arizona so never have got a deer or elk due to draw. I would love to team up with hunter to help me learn the ropes, and areas. Looking for good rivers, lakes and beach or shore fishing since I dont have a boat. Also never caught sturgen, tigers, or pike so if you want a partner or can help me in any way PM me or call 805-444-3312

NWrookie
Petty Officer

Re: New to area need fishing and huntting buddies!!!

Post by NWrookie » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Welcome to Washington. i am also a recent transplant from Arizona (4 years). I am 55 and have fished alot but like you don't have any idea how to hunt this state yet. If you are interested, i have a small cartopper boat and free gas (thanks to my job). i am off on the weekends and my wife loves to get rid of me. I have tried to catch steelhead and kings but so far nothing. I can catch pinks (even my wife caught some, so I don't think it was my supreme fishing skills), am ok with trout and kokanee (landlocked salmon), and also am looking to find someone to fish with. PM me if interested.

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”