Let's Fish!

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
cjjohnston14
Petty Officer

Let's Fish!

Post by cjjohnston14 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:36 pm

Hey all new to the area as of May of the year. I just moved from Connecticut and I am attempting to learn this area to become productive anough to bring home some Salmon for the wife and kids. I'm in my early 20's and have been fishing all my life. Anyone willing to take me under thier wing and show me everything they know would be terrific. I have a kayak set up for fishing, with plenty of gear, no fly rod yet but eventually I'll get one. I am willing to chip in for gas for boats and what not as well. I am located in the Silverdale area and work Mon-Fri and I'm an enlisted in the Navy. I have all weekends off and the wife lets me fish as I please haha.

Let me know if you want a fishing sponge to tag along, always anxious to learn.

email: crisco14@hotmail.com
phone(text only please): (260) 336 6774

Thanks!
CJ
CJ Johnston

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”