Fishing boat/looking for ride

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
bdrlgion
Petty Officer

Fishing boat/looking for ride

Post by bdrlgion » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Hola fellow WL'ers.

I recently moved to Seattle from Chicago, and while I've got years of experience fishing salmon/steelhead in Lake Michigan and its tributaries, whether from shore or on boat, casting, trolling, you name it I've still got a bit to learn about fishing here in the northwest.

That said, if anyone's ever looking for a second set of hands on their boat anywhere within 2 hours of Seattle, I'd really enjoy the chance to do so. I've got a very flexible schedule, plenty of my own gear (trolling, drifting, float rods/reels, plugs, you name it), and could help you launch/pick-up as I've got my own vehicle.

I'm in my late 20s, easygoing, and am...well...obsessed with fishing. I've hit the sky and snohomish a few times in the past few weeks and caught waaaaay to many humpies and a few silvers, but I'm itching to get back out on a boat.

I've got my own 14-ft sit-on-top fishing kayak, but it's not conducive to fishing solo on these rivers, and i'm not yet knowledgable enough w/ tides/current to go solo out on the open water here.

I'm more than gappy to provide food, drinks, help out w/ gas, cover the launch fee, etc...

Hope to hear back. PM me any time,

David B.
bdrlgion

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”