Two looking for Fishing buddy with boat!

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
netsirksmada
Angler

Two looking for Fishing buddy with boat!

Post by netsirksmada » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:49 am

My boyfriend and I are in our mid twenties and we love fishing, I've had gear for years but only really started to get serious this summer as we found someone who was willing to teach. I feel that we have learned a ton bank fishing and now we are ready to take it on a boat. We fish for salmon primarily, though trout is great too. We live in Kirkland, but we travel up to the skagit if need be. If you go out on the weekends and are looking for two fishing companions to help with conversation or gas money Please e-mail or text me! 425-736-7037 or kristen.adams@gmail.com

DavidA
Lieutenant

Re: Two looking for Fishing buddy with boat!

Post by DavidA » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:31 am

Because it has been a couple of days since this was posted without a reply I'll offer what I can, though it is less than what you are looking for. I am in my mid 50s with an inflatable (Intex Mariner 4) and a nice 55 lb thrust electric engine (fresh water only). I live in Kitsap County and trout fish throughout the winter in Kitsap and Jefferson Counties. I've modified my boat so it has a hard floor and 2 raised swivel seats. Either seat can be left out and replaced by one of the the original inflatable seats which can sit 2, side by side. While comfortable on the bottom, there would be no backrest.

I frequently take out the neighborhood boys during more moderate weather and limits of nice sized trout are pretty regular. I have never taken out 2 adults, though the boat is rated for 800+ lbs and would be safe. Gas money would not be necessary.

If no other offers come in and you're really itching to give it a shot, drop me a line. It won't be the most comfortable or fastest, but getting you on some nice rainbows shouldn't be an issue.

Dave

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”