pink salmon on the snohomish

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
marctheshark1234

pink salmon on the snohomish

Post by marctheshark1234 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Hello,

My name is marc, and over the next week or two me and my friend are going to try and hit the snohomish river for pink salmon. We are not very experienced on the river, or in salmon fishing but I am a diehard angler. We are looking at fishing off of the banks, but any way to get fishing is good enough.

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Re: pink salmon on the snohomish

Post by The Quadfather » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:18 pm

marctheshark1234 wrote:Hello,

My name is marc, and over the next week or two me and my friend are going to try and hit the snohomish river for pink salmon. We are not very experienced on the river, or in salmon fishing but I am a diehard angler. We are looking at fishing off of the banks, but any way to get fishing is good enough.
Welcome to the website Marc!
I wasn't sure if you were asking a question about the Snohomish river, or just expressing excitement to go?

natetreat
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by natetreat » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:00 pm

If you're on the bank, check out bob heirman wildlife preserve at tom eddy. That is one of the better spots for pinks from the bank.

oneshot
Commodore

Post by oneshot » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:04 pm

i Agree, i think the best and most interesting bank fishing areas are up by thomas eddy and up.. even off school bus road past doug bar..

marctheshark1234

Post by marctheshark1234 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:50 pm

I am just looking for some good advice for river spots. But if anyone is looking to partner up I could try and arrange something.

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”