Week of Aug 19 fishing buddy

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
NWrookie
Petty Officer

Week of Aug 19 fishing buddy

Post by NWrookie » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:11 pm

I will be on vacation from 8/17 - 8/25, and am going to do some exploring. I have some areas I want to try, but really am open to anything. The good thing is I get free gas and a company vehicle, so distance is not a problem. I live in the Renton area. I have a 12 foot aluminum boat and an electric motor that fit in the back of my company truck so I am limited as to what lake or river I can go in, but I don't mind shore fishing and am willing to hike in if necessary. So far, I plan on visiting Rufus Woods and the coast, hopefully finding some nice places to take my wife camping later. I will fish for anything, but I have to admit I am a very average (ok, probably below average) fisherman in Washington since I moved here from Arizona about 4 years ago. Day trip or overnight will be fine. I have camping equipment and a tent if necessary. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”