Open seats for Skagit Pinks & Silvers

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Norm
Warrant Officer

Open seats for Skagit Pinks & Silvers

Post by Norm » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:18 am

I have a couple open seats for humpies and silvers on the lower Skagit. Mainly during the weekdays since my buddies have the weekends off. I will be hitting the river hard starting tomorrow and will be fishing 5-7 days a week. I have a baby coming at the end of August so I will be out of action for a week or so, but after that I will be hitting it hard again for silvers. I mainly anchor up and plunk spoons and homemade spinners but when the action is slow I will be drift-casting or chasing silvers on the incoming tide. If you wanna hit the river let me know.

sickbayer
Commodore

Re: Open seats for Skagit Pinks & Silvers

Post by sickbayer » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:01 pm

PM sent.

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”