westport salmon/bottom, fathersday june 16th

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
mics
Petty Officer

westport salmon/bottom, fathersday june 16th

Post by mics » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:52 pm

hi all,cleared this thru the mods before i posted this,but we have some open spots on a charter out of westport for sunday june 16th,fathers day. take your dad fishing.the boat is the advantage,54 ft,the trip is a salmon/bottom combo.the cost is185.00. one day linc can be obtained on board for 11.00. i have nothing to do with this boat outher than we have chartered this boat every year for the last 14-15 or so. this year as also we took the date and tried to fill the boat from work. we did not fill the boat so i asked if i could pass it on here if anybody wanted to go.if you do want to go,contact the boat folks at 360-648-2777. if you have any question my cell is 253-370-8501 p/p limits are 2 salmon/// 20 fillets black /red cod/2 ling thanks mic

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”