Looking for fishing Buddy

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
ShipwreckedDude
Petty Officer

Looking for fishing Buddy

Post by ShipwreckedDude » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:48 am

Just moved to Seabeck and I'm looking for someone to fish with during weekdays. I live to fish.
I'm 48 but really don't care how old you are as long as you can get around and have most of your sensibilities about you.
I have fished all over the world and mostly enjoy light tackle fishing. I do not have a boat yet but I will have one within the next few months. I'll be at Leland lake today in Jefferson county (I saw a guy pull a 4.5 pound rainbow outta here a couple days ago) if anyone wants to hang out and stretch a line.

DavidA
Lieutenant

Re: Looking for fishing Buddy

Post by DavidA » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:10 am

Hey Shipwreck! Leland is my go-to lake! You should do well there today. Fishing at the dock has been good as well as just to the right of the boat launch. I have been fishing off and on there all winter and it is really picking up. I usually use my 12' inflatable but occasionally go with a friend in his Alumacraft. Last Friday he kept 5 and caught and released just as many. I only managed 4 but they were all a good length and fat! Maybe I'll see you out there sometime. Good luck!

ShipwreckedDude
Petty Officer

Re: Looking for fishing Buddy

Post by ShipwreckedDude » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Well beautiful day at Leland today. Eight people and I saw only one Rainbow caught. By Me, fourteen incher. The only bite of the day but the lake is so nice didn't even mind.

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”