Looking for fishing Buddies

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
FKJ
Angler

Looking for fishing Buddies

Post by FKJ » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:37 pm

So my long time fishing buddy started getting flaky when he bought his first fixer up house. And now I'm sure he will be totally worthless when his first born comes in June. I'm a 43 year old guy out of Seattle fully equipped with drift boat (dry boat no alcohol) looking for fishing buddies. I mainly fish rivers for steelhead and salmon. This time of the year I'm looking to fish SW and coastal rivers till local waters open back up.

Thanks

tazdaddy4
Angler

Re: Looking for fishing Buddies

Post by tazdaddy4 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:13 am

hey there i am looking to get out on the water too trying to get some of these great northwest fish in my freezer but i dont know anyone or anywhere to go to catch any of them. i am new to the state and i love fishing anytime and anywhere but i am limited to what I can do. if you want to get together i live out in port orchard so if your ever out this way maybe we can get together and catch some fish? let me know if you are interested.

tsivol
Angler

Post by tsivol » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:29 am

Hi, I just moved to Everett, 43 non-drinker looking to catch some of those salmons to make sense of my combined licenses :) will be glad to share expenses for fuel, tackle etc.
If you will have space for one more person on your boat - count me in!
I usually free to go Thursday-Saturday.
Vlad.

ShipwreckedDude
Petty Officer

Post by ShipwreckedDude » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:47 am

I live in Seabeck but am willing to drive to fish. I'm 48, non-drinker have fished (light tackle) all over the world and don't mind kicking in for gas/food/whatever.

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”