Wallace River

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Steelheadin360
Commodore

Wallace River

Post by Steelheadin360 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Im gonna hit it again in the morning, highway hole has room for probably two more people and you dont need waders :cheers:

Got a little squirt of rain up there this evening so maybe some freshies will run up the river

natetreat
Rear Admiral One Star

Re: Wallace River

Post by natetreat » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Plenty of fish in the Wallace, we've been absolutely nailing them. This rain stacked the river up right quick, and there are even a few schools of chum around to play with if you know where to look. I've been finding steelhead in it too, which gives you something else to look forward to. And with these overcast days, the bite has been on all day, not just in the morning!

Steelheadin360
Commodore

Re: Wallace River

Post by Steelheadin360 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:36 pm

I got into the chums today, fun to catch!! but not what i was looking for haha. I gotta get some silvers tomorrow, I am offically out of eggs!

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”