iso stilly river sturgeon/arlington area fishing buddy

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
usmctanker
Angler

iso stilly river sturgeon/arlington area fishing buddy

Post by usmctanker » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Hello all. I'm. Military vet some what new to area. Don't have Any fishing friends. I usually fly fish the upper stilly rive since I live right on it for stealhead. I would like to try sturgeon fishing around stannwood.but have never been. Be nice to have a friend that likes to all type of fishing. I heard the silvers thiS YEAR is looking good. Anyway I have most the gear for all kinda fishing. Dont have a boat but do have a nice 2 person kayak. I'm a Iraq vet and a family man. Just enjoy fishing and would like to go fishing with someone. Maybe. Someone that can kinda show me the ropes on fishing the area.

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”