Looking for a fishing buddy on July 11th. (San Juan Islands)

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
ReelAddict
Angler

Looking for a fishing buddy on July 11th. (San Juan Islands)

Post by ReelAddict » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:04 pm

Hello fellow fishermen. I'm a Everett resident looking to plan a trip on July 11th to fish for salmon around San Juan Islands. I need someone that knows the area. I have never been there and have no clue where to go. I have a fully loaded 2014 Duckworth Advantage with every piece of gear one would need for salmon fishing. I'm very versed in catching salmon. If you don't have gear, no worries cause I have it all. I need someone to show me where to fish. Let me know if anyone is interested in going.
Keep calm and just fish!

mizm05
Commander

Re: Looking for a fishing buddy on July 11th. (San Juan Isla

Post by mizm05 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:03 pm

I wish I knew the water so I could be of use to you....but.....if you ever have an open seat, or two preferably, my fishing buddy and I would love to get out on the open water and are happy to help with gas.

ReelAddict
Angler

Post by ReelAddict » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:38 pm

I will for sure let you know when I have seats open. I go out every Friday and some Saturdays. Thanks for the reply.
Keep calm and just fish!

Norm
Warrant Officer

Post by Norm » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:28 pm

PM sent

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”