Kayak fishing section:

Have a good idea for the site? Lets talk about it!
Codfthr
Angler

Kayak fishing section:

Post by Codfthr » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:44 pm

Seems to me, that due to all the kayaks I see on the water, and being sold, specially "fishing kayaks", why not have a section for kayak fishing??? =D>

DLYork
Angler

Re: Kayak fishing section:

Post by DLYork » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:29 pm

I'd certainly read that section. I'm returning to fishing after a ~40 year break....and doing it from my recreational kayak too.

dwh4784
Petty Officer

Post by dwh4784 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:25 am

Not sure this forum in general has enough posting activity to warrant a new section, but I'd certainly check it out if there were!

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:00 am

All that would have to be done is put kayak in the title with Boat and Boating Topics - Life Proof Boats, Sponsor. It could be VESSELS TOPIC. Boats, jet sleds, kayak, canoe, pontoons, float tubes. Ideas can be adapted from vessel to another.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

GeoFishing
Petty Officer

Post by GeoFishing » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:40 am

I was a member owner and moderator for several Chicagoland fishing forums a new member section where new members can introduce them self would be extremely valuable and make us more of a community also The Kayaks situation me myself being a kayak angler I would appreciate a kayak Forum as well

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:54 am

There is a new member thread, under 'Announcements'.

thread;

http://www.northwestfishingreports.com/ ... ?f=4&t=455" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

announcements forum;

http://www.northwestfishingreports.com/ ... um.php?f=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tom.

Interests: living