Careful out there. Boating's fun but...

Have a good idea for the site? Lets talk about it!
fishinChristian
Commander

Careful out there. Boating's fun but...

Post by fishinChristian » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:55 am

Lake Conroe Fatal Bass Boat Accident
Postby WB Staff » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:59 pm

With two bass tournaments in full swing Saturday morning, tragedy struck on the north side of Lake Conroe. Two experienced boaters in bass boats were traveling just off Scott’s Ridge. Apparently one operator was about to make a turn and the other operator attempted to do the same. Instead of the normal separation. both boats collided almost head-on. One of the boats almost cut the other in two. When Montgomery Fire Department Fire Boat first arrived on the scene CPR was being performed on a male in his 50’s/ That male passed away at the scene. At the request of the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office, the driver of the other boat was taken to Conroe Regional Medical Center for a mandatory blood draw due to the fatality. Officials say he showed no signs of impairment.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Careful out there. Boating's fun but...

Post by Amx » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:11 am

Sometimes we need turn signals on boats. Too bad the guy died.

1 1/2 years ago one guy tried to run into me twice in a matter of seconds, first his boat, then the tube he was towing. The 4 teen girls on the tube looked a bit concerned. The 4 or 5 people in the boat were strangely quiet while this was happening. Yes I had the right-a-way. And no there was no police officer at the dock. Only this time it was an idiot 'driver' that crossed the lake without looking. Yes I stopped him and told him what I thought of his driving.
Tom.

Interests: living

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Careful out there. Boating's fun but...

Post by Amx » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:16 am

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local/20 ... /80661252/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tom.

Interests: living