Best time to fish interactive chart

Have a good idea for the site? Lets talk about it!
williaminseattle
Angler

Best time to fish interactive chart

Post by williaminseattle » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:39 pm

I am trying to find a site where I can put in the (zip[ code, lake name, etc), and it will show me a graph of the best fishing times based upon weather, lunar phase, ect for that specific fishing location.

Any suggestions?

William

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Best time to fish interactive chart

Post by Amx » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:48 pm

I don't believe in that stuff, but try here;

I only use those sites to keep track of the full and dark moon.

http://www.primetimes2.com/pages/4-astrotables.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.in-fisherman.com/solunar-calendar/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tom.

Interests: living

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:32 pm

You also have to take note that lakes and fish don't read any chart. AND the fish definitely behave different, and at different times, in different lakes. WAY too many influences to depend on any chart. If you DEPEND on a chart, then you HAVE to be on a certain spot on a certain lake as that COULD be the only spot on THAT lake that the fish are eating at that time. And of course you HAVE to give them the proper lure at the proper depth and work it the proper way that THOSE fish like at THAT certain time. 5 minutes later or before they might not like that lure, or color, or movement of that lure. I'd rather just go fishing. ALL daily/hourly fishing charts have NEVER produced any worthwhile info to help me catch fish, I've tried it. When I just go fishing I always do better. Most everybody knows that dawn and dusk are best for most fish/fishing. Sometimes noonish. So what do you do between sunrise and noon? Sit on the dock and take a nap? Go home and eat lunch? Why not just keep fishing. You'll find that you can keep catching fish too, yes even 2 hours after sunrise. Just do the following:
proper lure at the proper depth and work it the proper way that THOSE fish like at THAT certain time on THAT certain lake/river/sound/ocean.
Tom.

Interests: living