Sex Ads

Have a good idea for the site? Lets talk about it!
needs2hunt
Warrant Officer

Re: Sex Ads

Post by needs2hunt » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:11 pm

ha... funny thing is... I have NO ads. of anykind... on any of the forums i use... adblocker works great and so does ghostery... ghostery blocks all the sites that look for info on you... :-s :-s :-s

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 pm

needs2hunt wrote:ha... funny thing is... I have NO ads. of anykind... on any of the forums i use... adblocker works great and so does ghostery... ghostery blocks all the sites that look for info on you... :-s :-s :-s
As an internet surfer, I can unserstand the desire to not have ads appearing. As the person trying to pay the monthly server costs to run the web site, buy the software and hardware required for a site of this size and complexity, etc, etc, I'm not as thrilled. Ad blocking software has been around for awhile now. To me, ads aren't a big deal and there's no need to have blocks of blank space staring back at me, which I think is even uglier than an ad. But that's just me, and obviously I have a vested interested, i.e. keeping this site online.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:21 pm

The ads dont bother me either. They have an X in the corner to hit. Its part of advertising. Im more mad that she went for AMX over me.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:41 pm

racfish wrote:The ads dont bother me either. They have an X in the corner to hit. Its part of advertising. Im more mad that she went for AMX over me.
You are more than welcome to have her. I have higher ideals then those.
[laugh] :scratch: [scared]
Tom.

Interests: living