Time to Catch up on Pike priorities

NO, it's not a muskie, but it's close...
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Natebg1
Lieutenant

Time to Catch up on Pike priorities

Post by Natebg1 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:08 pm

What's going on fellow Pike Angler!

Now that I am back from serving in the Middle East after 14 months it is time I get my priorities straight! I would love to say it would be here in this region, however my career has given me an opportunity to head back to the Mid-West! Hopefully I can continue to stay in contact with everyone, and be a part of the Pike conversations. I am very excited to report that I will be catching the majority of my Pike literally right outside my backyard! My Family and I have been fortunate enough to purchase a lake home back in the Mid-West. If you are ever in the region, It would be my honor and pleasure to take you out for some good ole Mid-West Fishing! Look forward to the future ahead, tight lines all and please stay in touch. :salut:

Best email address to reach me at is pikebaron@gmail.com

Nate

AJ's Dad
Commodore

Re: Time to Catch up on Pike priorities

Post by AJ's Dad » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:57 am

Doesn't sound like you're moving very far. How many miles is it from the mid east to the mid west??? [biggrin]

hewesbob
Lieutenant

Re: Time to Catch up on Pike priorities

Post by hewesbob » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:23 am

Thank you for your service and good luck