Chapter 60 Labor Day Weekend Open Pike Tournament

NO, it's not a muskie, but it's close...
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
YJ Guide Service
Sponsor
Sponsor

Chapter 60 Labor Day Weekend Open Pike Tournament

Post by YJ Guide Service » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:35 am

Chapter 60 will be hosting a Pike tournament on the Pend Oreille River on Sept 3rd and 4th out of the Cusick boat launch. We will be staying at the Cusick Campground. We will be having a fish fry or bbq and potluck on sunday afternoon after the tournament is over at the campground. The cost will be $10.00 per person with a $10.00 big fish pot. This will be a individual tournament so you can have as many people as you can legally carry in your boat as long as they are signed up. The tournament will run 8am to 4pm Sat and 8am to 2pm Sun. There will be payouts for 1st-2nd-3rd places. Hope to see everyone there. This is a Open tournament, so everyone is welcome to fish
Last edited by YJ Guide Service on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YJ Guide Service 509-999-0717

Official WashingtonLakes.com Guide Sponsor
YJ Guide Service Guide/Owner
Jerry's Lure Design Field Staff

We fish for Sturgeon, Chinook Salmon, Walleye, Burbot, Tiger Muskie, Rainbow Trout, Channel Cats and Largemouth Bass

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

RE:Chapter 60 Labor Day Weekend Open Pike Tournament

Post by kevinb » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:11 am

I don't suppose anyone was able to track down contact information for the grounds?
I need to give Mark a call. I still plan on attending but was thrown a curveball for the option to fish Noxon the following weekend.

YJ Guide Service
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by YJ Guide Service » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:30 pm

reminder
YJ Guide Service 509-999-0717

Official WashingtonLakes.com Guide Sponsor
YJ Guide Service Guide/Owner
Jerry's Lure Design Field Staff

We fish for Sturgeon, Chinook Salmon, Walleye, Burbot, Tiger Muskie, Rainbow Trout, Channel Cats and Largemouth Bass

Kfedka
Commander

Post by Kfedka » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:34 pm

I don't recall any post of how the tournament went. How many fish and what size was the biggest one.