53" x 25.5" Pike From Washington

NO, it's not a muskie, but it's close...
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Lucius
Commander

53" x 25.5" Pike From Washington

Post by Lucius » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Here is my son's 53" x 25.5" pike that came from Washington!! My wife says that leaves me with the only one in our family without a trophy....hahaha very funny wife!!
Attachments
Wyatts_53%22_pike.jpg
Wyatts_53%22_pike.jpg (46.86 KiB) Viewed 1481 times
Wyatt_Wrestling_53%22_pike.jpg
Wyatt_Wrestling_53%22_pike.jpg (55.02 KiB) Viewed 1475 times
Pike_Getting_the_Upper_Hand_for_a_Sec.jpg
Pike_Getting_the_Upper_Hand_for_a_Sec.jpg (44.09 KiB) Viewed 1482 times

Fish-N-Fool
Commander

RE:53" x 25.5" Pike From Washington

Post by Fish-N-Fool » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:16 pm

You laugh now, but I saw one that big in the P.O.R. yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was frigggggging HUGE! But she wouldn't bite I even took a picture of it. Just look at how big she is. :)

Ok so The camera didn't do a very good job of taking a shot through my polarized sunglasses.
Last edited by Fish-N-Fool on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inventor of the Fish-N-Fool Knot , Winner of Knot Wars

Watch my Fish-N-Fool Show on YouTube
oAoqZvrqY7o

Natebg1
Lieutenant

Post by Natebg1 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:25 am

Hey There Lucius,

It looks like your not the only one in the family with a passion for Pike, well I guess you can say it is never too early to get them started with wanting to hold a Giant! Those are some great shots, I am sure you have to be Very Proud! I know I have a picture of my Daughter holding her very first Pike from back home in the Mid-West and that is one of the proudest moments that I can remember for me personally for her. Well I guess we all need to get to work and stop letting the little ones kick our butts, unless of course they promise to go to work for us and just let us Fish all day, then by all means my kids can kick my butt around all day LOL... What better life than just being able to fish all day and kick back all night while the kids do all the heavy lifting. Now I like the sound of that. Fair is Fair right?

Nate

Lucius
Commander

Post by Lucius » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:31 am

Sounds good to me. I tried to get him to hold it horizontal but he would just jump on it and wrestle it to the ground. Hopefully I can get a picture of him with a real pike this year....could be very tricky logistically but I am going to try!!

KUP
Commander

Post by KUP » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:45 am

Great photos, Dad. I was hoping you would post a few. He is getting big! Glad he likes to wrestle with the pike... :nemo:
Tiger Muskies are sterile.
You can't keep them under 50 inches:
Let them do their job: Eating N.P.Minnows

Fish_Bait111397
Captain

Post by Fish_Bait111397 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:50 am

Please remember to release the big ones , keep all the small ones you want ! :geek:
~Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths.

~My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.