Premium Membership Renewals Discount Rate

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Premium Membership Renewals Discount Rate

Post by Mike Carey » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Hello current Premium Members! A lot of you are getting close for renewals of your Premium Membership. Aaron and I hope the membership was of value to you and that you'll consider renewing.

We have decided that PM renewals will be $20 per year.

The google checkout will still say $24, but if you attach a note giving me your User Name and that this is a renewal I will refund back the $4 to your account. If you decide to use PayPal, be sure to include a note with your User Name and that this is a renewal. Our PayPal account is:

admin@washingtonlakes.com Just select the "send money" tab.

You can renew at any time - I will add a full year to the end of your current membership, so you won't lose any time.

The final option you have is to mail a check to:

WashingtonLakes.com
PO Box 3584
Redmond, WA 98073-3584

again, include your User Name so I can update your expiration date.

Thanks to everyone that are Premium Members. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

RE:Premium Membership Renewals Discount Rate

Post by Amx » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:31 pm

So my premium membership ends in Nov instead of Jan when I paid?
Tom.

Interests: living

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Amx wrote:So my premium membership ends in Nov instead of Jan when I paid?
Hmmm. I have your membership as starting 11-3-2009, expiring 11-3-10. I've changed it to expire 1-31-11 to make sure you get a full year. Don't know why that would have been mixed up.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 am

Sorry. I just checked my check book and I sent in the check on 10 - 29 - 09. So YOU are correct. My mistake. Don't know why I screwed that up. Doesn't seem like it was that long ago. Sorry.
Tom.

Interests: living

hewesfisher
Admiral

Post by hewesfisher » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Mike - Can I just send money via PayPal for renewal without going through the Google checkout process? It would make things easier for me. I didn't like having to create an acct with Google just to become a premium member and would prefer not to use that method again. If not, I'll just mail you a check instead. :salut:
Phil

'09 Hewescraft 20' ProV
150hp Merc Optimax
8hp Merc 4-stroke
Raymarine DS600X HD Sounder
Raymarine a78 MultiFunctionDisplay
Raymarine DownVision
Raymarine SideVision
Baystar Hydraulic Steering
Trollmaster Pro II
Traxstech Fishing System
MotorGuide 75# Thrust Wireless Bow Mount

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:34 pm

hewesfisher wrote:Mike - Can I just send money via PayPal for renewal without going through the Google checkout process? It would make things easier for me. I didn't like having to create an acct with Google just to become a premium member and would prefer not to use that method again. If not, I'll just mail you a check instead. :salut:
Absolutely:

If you decide to use PayPal, be sure to include a note with your User Name and that this is a renewal. Our PayPal account is:

You can renew at any time - I will add a full year to the end of your current membership, so you won't lose any time.

hewesfisher
Admiral

Post by hewesfisher » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Mike Carey wrote:
hewesfisher wrote:Mike - Can I just send money via PayPal for renewal without going through the Google checkout process? It would make things easier for me. I didn't like having to create an acct with Google just to become a premium member and would prefer not to use that method again. If not, I'll just mail you a check instead. :salut:
Absolutely:

If you decide to use PayPal, be sure to include a note with your User Name and that this is a renewal. Our PayPal account is:

Cool! I must have misread your post the first time around, I was reading it as using PayPal via Google. #-o I'll send my renewal via PayPal, much easier for me, and I'll be sure to include my user name and mention that's it's for a renewal. [cool]
Phil

'09 Hewescraft 20' ProV
150hp Merc Optimax
8hp Merc 4-stroke
Raymarine DS600X HD Sounder
Raymarine a78 MultiFunctionDisplay
Raymarine DownVision
Raymarine SideVision
Baystar Hydraulic Steering
Trollmaster Pro II
Traxstech Fishing System
MotorGuide 75# Thrust Wireless Bow Mount

spindog
Commander

Post by spindog » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Mike, What about signing up for New Premium Membership?
Cast first, worry later.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:24 pm

hewesfisher wrote:
Mike Carey wrote:
Absolutely:

Cool! I must have misread your post the first time around, I was reading it as using PayPal via Google. #-o I'll send my renewal via PayPal, much easier for me, and I'll be sure to include my user name and mention that's it's for a renewal. [cool]
Thank you hewesfisher! You should see your membership now ending in March of 2011. :thumleft:

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:30 pm

spindog wrote:Mike, What about signing up for New Premium Membership?
Under "Services" tab, far left side, "Purchase Membership". Or right here:

Purchase Premium Membership

It will tell you just what you get as a Premium Member.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zhen1827
Angler

Post by zhen1827 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:11 am

The google checkout will still say $24, but if you attach a note giving me your User Name and that this is a renewal I will refund back the $4 to your accountugg.I must have misread your post the first time around, I was reading it as using PayPal via Google. d'oh! I'll send my renewal via PayPal, much easier for me, and I'll be sure to include my user name and mention that's it's for a renewalugg boots.

kzoo
Commodore

Post by kzoo » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:55 pm

FYI Mike, I'm sending you a check.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:26 pm

kzoo wrote:FYI Mike, I'm sending you a check.
Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for it.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: Premium Membership Renewals Discount Rate

Post by Mike Carey » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:45 pm

In case our Announcement got caught in your Spam filter:

Fall Premium Membership Special

WOW!

Announcing the WashingtonLakes.com Fall Membership Drive 2011

For a limited time you can become a new member for a discounted price of just $17.99 for one year. That’s over 25% off our regular rate of $24 for new memberships! If you renew or extend your current membership you’ll save over 10% off our usual renew rate of $20.

In addition, while supplies last, you’ll receive gifts from our sponsors valued at over $15.

Mack’s Lures, Worden’s Lures, Blakemore Road Runners, Fish Creek Spinners, Fish-n-Fool Lures, Bass Pro Shops – and the list goes on!

Most importantly, your membership gives you access to additional features designed to improve your fishing success and time on the water. GPS Hot Spots, Historical Data Reports, and Instant Report Alerts will give you the best places and times to go fishing. You’ll also get your own personal Blog Space, an organized list of all the reports you’ve ever posted (really helpful in checking previous fishing success/techniques), Photo Gallery, Weather Reports, Premium Colorized Maps (3D coming soon!), and more.

The Premium Membership will give you all the best that WashingtonLakes.com has to offer!

Act now because this rate won’t last. Help support and grow WashingtonLakes.com and get some great added features and gifts today.
Thanks,
Mike and Aaron

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:42 am

Thanks to all who have responded so far and either became new members or extended their memberships. We are very greatful for the response! =D>

We still have free gifts available if you sign up, but they are going fast!

Also, I don't want to steal Aaron's thunder, but I see he posted above about the new Premium Member Maps coming in November. He gave me a sneak preveiw and all I can say is "wow", you are going to love these maps! Well worth the price of a premium membership by themselves. They will really become a valuable addition to your fishing strategy when approaching a lake and deciding how to fish it.

Stay Tuned! [drool]

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:49 pm

I received a couple PayPal and some mail in renewals (I check the PO Box about once a week). Anyway, it's my working weekend so I doubt I'll get to these before Monday, just wanted you guys to know you're not forgotten.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:29 pm

I hit the WL.com PO Box today after work and found several letters with premium membership requests.

I'll get to them this weekend. Thanks for your patience!

BTW, yes, we still have gifts available from our sponsors BUT this sale and gift items will be ending soon so get yours while we have this great offer going on. The new premium member maps will be more than worth the regular rate, let alone $17.99 for a full year. [woot]

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:35 am

I have activated or extended the following by-mail new/renewing premium members:

Rocky, peter cunningham, John Heaphy, Chuck Cass, MARK SIMMERS, BMGW

Please note, these are the User Names that came up when I entered your e-mails into the system. If there is an error let me know, mike@washingtonlakes.com.

Thanks for your support and enjoy your new/extended membership. Your gifts will be in the mail shortly. =D>

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:51 am

This sale is winding down. Last chance to become a member or extend your membership at an amazing rate. Those new Hot Spot Maps are going to be worth it all by themselves!

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Thanks to everyone that joined or renewed their Premium Memberships. Your support allows us to work to develope the site and find new tools to help increase your fishing success. =D>

The membership discount special is now ended.

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”