April Outing Set for Western Wa. Walleye Club

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
wmaxwell48
Warrant Officer

April Outing Set for Western Wa. Walleye Club

Post by wmaxwell48 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Keith McDowell made an excellent presentation on Crappie Fishing techniques and locations. If you missed it, you missed one of the better presentations we have had.

The outing for this month is official. We will be at Banks Lake April 28-May 1. There will also be a contingent of the Walleye Anglers Unlimited from the Tri-cities area. William will be staying at Sky Deck in Electric City. He will have the marine radio on and his cell should work. This may be a premier event with Walleye fishers from around the area.

hewesbob
Lieutenant

Re: April Outing Set for Western Wa. Walleye Club

Post by hewesbob » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Should be a great event for you guys, I live in Coulee City and we have been fishing walleye a lot since the ice left us. If there is any info that I can help you with before your event I would be happy to help out. I won't be able to be here the weekend of your event as I will be at Lake Chelan at the NWFR BBQ.

DavidA
Lieutenant

Re: April Outing Set for Western Wa. Walleye Club

Post by DavidA » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Hewesbob: A few friends (now down to 4 of us in 3 boats) and I are headed to Banks this weekend. The focus will be walleye. We usually launch at the Northrup spot, just east of Steamboat Rock. Any thoughts/suggestions you might have, here or pm, would be greatly appreciated. The reports haven't been encouraging so far, and we'll be coming from west of Seattle. Thanks for anything!

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”