I'm looking for a fishingpartner

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
roland jones
Angler

I'm looking for a fishingpartner

Post by roland jones » Sat May 18, 2013 3:57 pm

I live in the Lynnwood area and am looking for a fishing partner. Want someone who is retired and in good health(as am I). I have a 16 ft smokercraft with central steering, bimini cover , 35 hp evinrude and a 7.5 merc kicker. Boat is fine on the sound or any lake and is maintained in a-one condition. I have tricked out boat to make it a true fisher. I love to fish for almost all species but specifically salmon, walleye, and kokanee. Also fish the Sky for summer/winter steelhead. If interested call 425-218-7279 but please don't waist my time or yours. Ask for Roland

ray figueroa
Angler

Re: I'm looking for a fishingpartner

Post by ray figueroa » Sun May 19, 2013 2:14 pm

my name is RAY im a semi retired tattoo artist and a viet nam vet. i live in olympia and still
bug the heck out of the guys at my shop so i do take mondays and wednesdays off.
had a stroke in 2011 so still have stiff left side but i can real in the fish ok.
if your looking for a friend to launch your rig and pitch in for fuel and sandwiches i`d sure like to talk to ya.
you can e-mail me at inklife1971@yahoo.com or call my cell 605-376-8624
Attachments
photo(2).jpg
my first steelhead
photo(2).jpg (93.83 KiB) Viewed 9707 times

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”