Kokanee Power Of Washington...on hold

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
Kokonuts
Warrant Officer

Kokanee Power Of Washington...on hold

Post by Kokonuts » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:14 am

Kokanee Power of Washington will not be able to continue at this time because some of life’s problems have come up for one of our board members. I have waited a few day’s to make this announcement in the hope that it would turn out differently. We have managed to complete some of the requirements for the organization but a new Board of Directors will have to be formed. I will try and help as much as possible in the change over, but I will not be the new President.

The BOD takes some people with the time, people and computer skills and the desire to make it happen. The President, Secretary and Treasurer are the key positions. I have met and talked with many people the past few months and I know that there is a lot of interest in KPOW and that it will not be long before it is up and running. I would also like to thank all of you for your help.

Sincerely, Richard Kennedy------Kokonuts

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Kokanee Power Of Washington...on hold

Post by Toni » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:43 pm

I am sorry that you are quitting Richard but I can understand your frustration. You put A LOT of your time into it.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Kokonuts
Warrant Officer

Post by Kokonuts » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Its been a couple of weeks since I had to put KPOW on hold, so here is an up date.

We have a web site, start up money, a list of over 100 interested people, and several sponsers that would like to see KPOW up and running!

What we dont have is a Board of Directors!

KPOW can move ahead this year IF YOU want it to!

KPOW will not happen without YOUR help!

NUFF SAID?

Richard K.

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:02 pm

I don't know Richard...after the trouble you said you had in getting help from Oregon I think a lawyer is in order.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”