WashingtonLakes.com Lake Sammamish Open Sunday July 19th!

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
fishnislife
Admiral

RE:WashingtonLakes.com Lake Sammamish Open Sunday July 19th!

Post by fishnislife » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Extravaganza/Derby Schedule

6:00 Gates Open

6:20 Boaters Meeting

6:30 Blast-Off/Start Fishing
Late arrivals will have to check in at beach. Launch your boat and head over to the park beach if you show up later than 7:00.

1ish is when Mike will fire up the grill and start the BBQ

2:00 Weigh-In

2:30 Random Prize Drawings

3:00 2nd Place Awards
1st Place Awards
Random Drawing

*Casting Contest
will take place after all awards

All Anlgers - please review the rules and liability form before coming to the derby.

Roll Call

1) Mike Carey - Hot Dogs/Buns, water
2) fishnislife - Plates, Napkins, Utensils
3) BigbassDez - Chips
4) RaMcVey
5) swedefish4life1
6) Steve F. aka mav186
7) Jolie F.
8) BassinBomber
9) BassFanatic
10) Davidwat1
11) Fishing Machine
12) Gringo Pescador
13) Steven N
14) Joe P
15) sparky101 - ketchup-mayo-mustard-relish..squeeze bottles
16) bassmasterderek
17) Trent Hale
18) Anthony B
19) Hayden C
20) Erik B
21) Bisk1tSnGraV
22) BassDodd
23)
24)
25)

fishnislife
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:09 am

Yep put me on the list. I am checking on my fellow Tubers to see who elase we can wrangle up to go. DIdn't seem like I will get the entry fee in on time but will be checking out the lake on the tube anyways.
'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

Dustin07
Commodore

Post by Dustin07 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:25 am

Mike Carey wrote:Here is a PayPal link in case you want to pay online rather than mail in a check or pay day of event. Please still download the forms and have them filled out so when you arrive at 6:10am you're ready to go:

First, go to PayPal.com

Here's how to send money:

Enter payment information and click Continue.
Review the details of the payment and click Send Money. Use the e-mail address: admin@washingtonlakes.com for where to send it to.

Enter amount ($10 per angler on your boat), mark this transaction as "Services".

On the next screen, mark the subject as "WL.com Derby" and in the Message Box enter your name, any others that are fishing with you, and your WL.com User Names, address, and phone number.

Click "Send Money" button and you're done. Thanks and I hope this will make the registration process easier for everyone.
i love paypal... I just sent payment for my wife and I. I have 4 others who might join in the festivities. can't wait to meet y'all!

BassDood
Commander

Post by BassDood » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:40 am

Count me in. I'll be rolling in with Bisk1tSnGraV, representin PSFTC Have tube, will travel
http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy11 ... =slideshow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Rich McVey » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:50 am

Mike Carey wrote:Here is a PayPal link in case you want to pay online rather than mail in a check or pay day of event. Please still download the forms and have them filled out so when you arrive at 6:10am you're ready to go:

First, go to PayPal.com

Review the details of the payment and click Send Money. Use the e-mail address: admin@washingtonlakes.com for where to send it to.

Enter amount ($10 per angler on your boat), mark this transaction as "Services".

On the next screen, mark the subject as "WL.com Derby" and in the Message Box enter your name, any others that are fishing with you, and your WL.com User Names, address, and phone number.

Click "Send Money" button and you're done. Thanks and I hope this will make the registration process easier for everyone.

Done, See you then! :cheers:

fishingmachine
Admiral

Post by fishingmachine » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:34 am

i will be there depending on if i can find an open seat

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:31 pm

6 days to go - save yourself $5! FishingMachine - come for the BBQ and casting contest if not the Derby.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a PayPal link in case you want to pay online rather than mail in a check or pay day of event. Please still download the forms and have them filled out so when you arrive at 6:10am you're ready to go:

First, go to PayPal.com

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:45 pm

fishingmachine wrote:i will be there depending on if i can find an open seat
FM , Did you really think that i would let you get away with this .. So let me get this right , unless someone provides you with a backseat in there boat your not coming ??? Please tell me that not what you really saying here .. what i will do is talk to a few guys and see we can get you taking care of ! Will you be needing anything else Sir ? lol .. a private vip table for you and all your bass stud friends ? lol ..Dont worry about getting there i will be sending the driver to pick you guys up ! sorry but the chopper is low on fuel .. LMAO

FM , you know i had to pick on ya lil homie !! just show up and be ready to fish your good dude ! :clown:

Dobyns Rods
http://www.dobynsrods.com/

Panic Minnow
http://density-tackle.com/

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

Official WashingtonLakes.com Video Consultant

Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:34 am

Wait Dez is going to be there??? Let me rethink this now ... LOL. Can't wait to meet you all on Sunday! Add R0cky23 to the attending list as well. Thanks!
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

fishingmachine
Admiral

Post by fishingmachine » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:11 pm

Oh mike and bbd dont worry i will be there for the contest and bbq if i cant get a seat for the derby i will just fish the morning at pine or beaver

But dez thanks and let me know if ya find anything

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:58 pm

Racfish wants to go. If I can fish Maybe. Id prolly have to do a lil work that day in the AM. I want to do the picnic and casting contest.Im a great caster and can hit a crill at 50 yards at night.I dont have a livewell set up yet . So I'll guess the bassin is out.Im more wanting to put faces on names and share some good food with good peeps. Bassinbomber are doing a Linguisa Island Style?Add my name to the list .I will pay u then. I have gotten rid of credit cards.I'd love to fish with a real basser so I can learn ifin theres an empty seat anywhere.
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.

EastsideRedneck
Commander

Post by EastsideRedneck » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:38 am

My wife and I will be there again this year, but not participating in the Derby. You can put me down for bringing some homemade walnut brownies for the potluck. See y'all there! 8-[

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Rich McVey » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:18 pm

Just a note...

Please keep you distance from the swimming areas while fishing. No reason to put the little ones at risk. A Washington State Game Warden stated to a friend of mine that it is a violation to cross or cast into swimming areas.

On that note... See ya'll at the launch :cheers:

Dustin07
Commodore

Post by Dustin07 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:52 pm

what is defined as a swimming area?
obviously i wouldn't motor next to someone actually swimming, but we all fish the docks and I would consider that to be a swimming area if I had lakefront land.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

davidwat1
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by davidwat1 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi Dustin, they are pretty clearly buoyed off in the beach areas at the different parks on the lake. See you there!
http://www.WatkinsBassfishing.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sponsor WashingtonLakes.com

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:55 pm

Im gonna swing by for the picnic part. I still wanna bring some of my pickled items I said I'd bring last year but never did.I may fish but not in the tourney part.Good luck to all.
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.

Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Just remember my float tube is a buoy .... stay 1500 yards from it ... LOL. Will be there with BassDood and R0cky23 ... see you all there. Am bringing some Raspberry Mountain Bars for dessert or a main course... will have 10 pounds of them at least.

daniel easley
Angler

Post by daniel easley » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:20 pm

In the derby rules it says "All boaters shall have boater’s insurance coverage on their boats and passengers". How do I go about getting Boaters insurance?

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Call your car insurance company for starters. Then find out who has insurance and ask them about their policy, such as a bassboat, row boat, wallye boat, ect.

I had Marcel American on mine, but can't afford it this year.

The BassMaster magazine/tv programs seem to have a few ads for Progressive. I don't know anything about them.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=boat+i ... s&ei=UTF-8
Tom.

Interests: living

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:33 pm

daniel easley wrote:In the derby rules it says "All boaters shall have boater’s insurance coverage on their boats and passengers". How do I go about getting Boaters insurance?
Check your PM Dan.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”