Getting Fed Up

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
cavdad45
Commodore

RE:Getting Fed Up

Post by cavdad45 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:18 am

michaelunbewust wrote:i agree with this thread. i got slammed the other day for keeping perch. after explaining about the groceries saved, volunteer hours put-in for habitat projects, and the guy flat-out didnt know me, i got alot of positive responses. hopefully, that kind of fisherpeople stay off this site. secondly, a few of us from this site are planning a fishing trip to potholes sept. 28-30. it is mardon resorts marathon dock tourney, but also the fall walleye/bass bite is in full swing. anyones welcome to tag-along. will be reserving campsite/rv/boat sites on the 7th of sept. alot of prizes given out, plus some monster walleye/bass are caught during this week-end. also, the chance to hang-put wth other dedicated fisher people. we will get a total for expenses (campsite/rv/boat sites), and split them up. you can pm me if interested.
There are over 1600 members on this site and the majority, the vast majority, of them are great people, fun to talk with, full of class, and genuinely supportive. However with a crowd this big there will always be a few knuckleheads. It's the darker side of human nature. When one of them makes negative comments or criticizes, you have to ignore them or else you empower them to continue. By not giving them the direct feedback they desire, you make them stand alone and they don't last long. Eventually they will get bored and go away.

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”