Puyallup Sportsmen's Show Discount Coupons and Drawing!

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Puyallup Sportsmen's Show Discount Coupons and Drawing!

Post by Toni » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Live from the Sportsman Show in Puyallup. Washington Lakes = Digital Anglers. Look at before and after: Our look has changed

BEFORE
re before.jpg
re before.jpg (137.77 KiB) Viewed 3000 times

AFTER
re after.jpg
re after.jpg (181.08 KiB) Viewed 3000 times
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

ptfletcher
Petty Officer

Post by ptfletcher » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:37 pm

I went to the Sportsmen's Show today. I finally found the washingtonlakes.com booth. Almost missed it, as the banner read 'Digital Anglers.' The program available at the entrance gate helped me locate them, as they are listed as 'washingtonlakes.com' in the vendors' list. Booth 357.

It was a pleasure meeting Mike and Toni. Enjoyed looking at and drooling over lots of fun items at the show. Also caught a couple of the seminars - some great information. I might go again Friday and take the wife, and take advantage of the washingtonlakes coupon for admission (again!), as it is good for weekdays only.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Yes, our banner header now says "Digital Anglers". Aaron and I wanted to begin using that as when we went down to Portland last year "WashingtonLakes" threw people off there. So now people are confused here, LOL. D.A. is our LLC name, which is composed of our three web sites.

Great meeting the Opening Day crowd. It was an average size first day crowd I would say. Toni and I still have plenty of gear to buy at discounted prices. I still have those rods and reels as well. And of course you can renew/extend or sign up for a Premium Membership at a reduced price AND get a nice free gift. We also have various free WL.com branded gifts for people visiting us.

See you at the Show!

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:41 am

It was nice talking with all that stopped by yesterday!
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:21 am

Thanks Everyone for visiting us at the Show. I know our new banner threw a few people off. Glad you found us.

We have our next Show in two weeks in PORTLAND. After that the drawing for the $100 will take place. Same rules for the Portland Show. Print out two coupons, one to get in and one for the drawing. It must be printed from this site and have "OFN" in the lower right corner to qualify. On the weekend print the coupon and use it for the drawing (it's no good for a reduced entry).

See you in Portland!

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:12 am

I just wanted to say thanks to all of the members who stoped by the booth this past weekend . It was great to catch up with everyone and seeing the awesome smiles on everyone's face [cool]

Mike i wish you the best of luck down in portland here in couple of weeks . All of your efforts and hard work of growing this website is paying off in a major way and it is very exciting to work with a great group over the years .

I personally would like to Thank you for what you do in your spare time Mike . Many folks dont realize all of the things that you do on daily that makes WL.COM the biggest , baddest , and most informative fishing website in washington state [thumbup]

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:05 pm

Wow, I guess I was too tired to think straight after the Show.

I in turn would like to give a special "Thank You" to Toni from Wannafishalure, Bigbass Dez, and Nate Treat for helping out at the booth. Also, a thank you to Rob Holman of Vision Marketing for his help. You guys were great, better at selling Premium Memberships than I am, LOL!

Time to go fishing, and then gear up for the next show. :cheers:

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”