Steelhead Universty Annual Seminar?

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
NWFshHntr
Petty Officer

Steelhead Universty Annual Seminar?

Post by NWFshHntr » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Hey, I know we are all well into the salmon season but there is no harm with looking a little ahead to the up coming steelhead season right? I just wanted to see if anyone else was planning on going to the annual steelheader's seminar in Kent, Wa this year. I found the sign up and it looked like a great way to learn how to steelhead since I have never tried steelheading. From what I also hear there is supposed to be some of the best steelheader's there like Nick Amato and Terry Rudnick which are names I can't quite place but somnd very familiar. The Steelhead U site probably has more info than I can remember so if you can come it would be great to meet some fellow anglers and have a good time.[woot]
Some people go to church or the temple or the mosque or where ever one practices religion and dream about being in their favorite fishing spot and others go fishing and see their god(s) reflected back at them in the amazing nature around them.

natetreat
Rear Admiral One Star

Re: Steelhead Universty Annual Seminar?

Post by natetreat » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Those guys know what they're talking about. Met 'em at the sportsman's show last year. Once you get into steelhead, you won't turn back I promise. It's not the size that makes them exciting, it's where you get to look for them.

NWFshHntr
Petty Officer

Re: Steelhead Universty Annual Seminar?

Post by NWFshHntr » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Yeah, It sounds like alot of work but looks totally worth it.
Some people go to church or the temple or the mosque or where ever one practices religion and dream about being in their favorite fishing spot and others go fishing and see their god(s) reflected back at them in the amazing nature around them.

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”