KPOW! LETS GET STARTED!

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
Kokonuts
Warrant Officer

KPOW! LETS GET STARTED!

Post by Kokonuts » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:11 pm

I was at the "SHOW" in Puyallup on Fri. Sat. & Sun talking with many of you about Kokanee Power of Washington! It was a great time & I learned a little more about the Kokanee Lakes in the area.

So what are we waiting for? We have the support of Kokanee Power of Oregon, Shasta Tackle , Macks Lures, Dick Nite, Cabelas,Joels Jig's, Shortbus Flashers, Kokanee Fishing Forums, and Mike Carey here at Washington Lakes . com!

The only thing that is holding us now back is YOUR support! I need a few people to make an honest commitment to the BOARD OF DIRECTORS! The really hard work is DONE! With the help of the sponsers the money is here! Oregon Kokanee Power will help with all the legal paperwork. I need a few of you to join with me on the Board to get the new organization started and shape the NEW KOKANEE POWER OF WASHINGTON. All it takes is someone with a few hours a month, phone, a few computer skills, and who enjoys meeting new people and having some fun fishing!

Just send me a private message, call, e mail and we can be holding derby's this spring & summer!

Thanks, Richard Kennedy / Kokonuts

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: KPOW! LETS GET STARTED!

Post by Toni » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:07 pm

I thought it was to early for Kokanee fishing ? JK =P~
Attachments
Kokanee power sm.jpg
Kokanee power sm.jpg (69.42 KiB) Viewed 1596 times
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Thanks Toni for posting that attachment thing. It wasn't very clear what exactly "Kokanee Power" was meant to be.
It is sounding something like "Trout Unlimited" sort of a club to promote Kokanee fishing, but also do work in the community regarding habittat prervation, teaching, etc. ??

Kokonuts
Warrant Officer

Post by Kokonuts » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Youre on the right track, check out Kokanee Power of Oregon at their web site at: http://www.kokaneepoweroregon.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
for more info!
Kokonuts

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”