NEWMAN LAKE RESORT

All about camping, maybe some fishing thrown in for good measure...
flippinfool
Commander

NEWMAN LAKE RESORT

Post by flippinfool » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:16 am

Me and my wife and kids decided to try this place out and we loved it.The fishing was great and the people where awesome too! There is a store and small resturant that has amazing food . You can eat it there or hang out on the deck where you kick back and watch the sun go down.They also had outdoor movies out by the lake at night. Theres a washer and dryer availible and a large clean indoor shower.The rv sites are big and near the water.They have electric and water hookups and septic pumpout weekly.The owner will even take you out on the lake and show you around.I also saw a lot of wildlife from eagles to an elk cow with a little one.As for the boat launch there its pretty shallow and the dock is too.I launched and moored my boat there with no problems just pay attention to the water depths. The people that own and run this place are great people and there looking to expand there resort and make it bigger. This place was great and ill be back! Fishing A, Boat launch C, Acessabilty C, Store and Resturant A, People A ,Price B:compress:
LIVE LIFE DONT LET LIFE LIVE YOU GO FISHIN!!!!!!!!

Dave
Commodore

RE:NEWMAN LAKE RESORT

Post by Dave » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Any pictures of the camp sites and resort in general would be fun to see. I'm curious to know if the camp spaces are private or are they all out in the open where everyone can see everyone else? Also, curious to know where it is. Thanks.

Marc Martyn
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by Marc Martyn » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:15 pm

I was working up at Newman Lake last year and stopped by and visited with the owner, Susan. They have a nice resort and also are great people.

http://newmanlakeresort.com/

flippinfool
Commander

Post by flippinfool » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Marc Martyn wrote:I was working up at Newman Lake last year and stopped by and visited with the owner, Susan. They have a nice resort and also are great people.

http://newmanlakeresort.com/
GREAT PEOPLE I LUV EM AND I WISH THEM THE BEST!:cheers:

flippinfool
Commander

Post by flippinfool » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Dave wrote:Any pictures of the camp sites and resort in general would be fun to see. I'm curious to know if the camp spaces are private or are they all out in the open where everyone can see everyone else? Also, curious to know where it is. Thanks.
WELL WHAT DO U CONSIDER PRIVATE? YOU CAN CAMP PRETTY MUCH ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY!

Dave
Commodore

Post by Dave » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:58 pm

"WELL WHAT DO U CONSIDER PRIVATE? YOU CAN CAMP PRETTY MUCH ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY!"

Oh I see. That's cool. I'm just not much for camping right on top of someone else’s site. I like being able to sit at the camp fire and not be looking at the neighbor who is 20 feet away in the next camp space. I guess that's what I meant.

Thanks for the link. Checking it out now.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Camping Life - the BEST places to go (and avoid!)”