ABU Collectors , This is a very rare find...

Post any questions and photos about old fishing rods, reels and gear!
Bigbass Dez
Admiral

ABU Collectors , This is a very rare find...

Post by Bigbass Dez » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Abu Ambassadeur 2500c Silver 2500 C Sweden Reel Nib New Picture(s) and Description:
Listing is for a Special ABU Ambassadeur 2500C Hi speed NIB We all know and have seen what special and unique sweish made ABUs can sell for this one is no exception. If your an Abu collector, or appreciate Swedish engineering , this reel is a suitable piece for your collection or to fish. This sells for well over $250 if you can find one, they were only available to limited regional market (via japanese distributor) a few years back. Very few left.

This is the "Silver edition" not the " Black edition "

My asking price is $300.00 (Awesome deal)

Just shoot me a PM , i have the reel here at my office :)

Had to adujust the description , thats what i get for using copy n past ...lol [glare]
Attachments
abu_2500c_6.jpg
abu_2500c_6.jpg (22.1 KiB) Viewed 4492 times

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Re: ABU Collectors , This is a very rare find...

Post by racfish » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Hey Dez. Ralphie here. Did you use this reel for Bassin? Im having trouble casting plastics and light top water baits with mine. That is the one I have only mine is the Black model. I love that reel in the rivers.

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:16 am

racfish wrote:Hey Dez. Ralphie here. Did you use this reel for Bassin? Im having trouble casting plastics and light top water baits with mine. That is the one I have only mine is the Black model. I love that reel in the rivers.

Hey ralphie ,
This reel has never been used !! It comes in the orignial box with all the paper work .. Last time i checked on ebay this reel has sold for as much as 400.00 However im more than willing to get you a great deal on it if you want the reel .. just lmk bud :)

Dez

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:10 pm

I still own my first baitcasting reel. Its a 1954 Phluger Supreme with the mother of pearl looking handles. Its in great working shape and I use it for trolling lightweight trolling. I have 4 ABU Ambassadors. 2 ea 5000 c ,1 ea 6000c and a 5500. I have more reels then I'll ever need. I appreciate the good offer but Im fully loaded on reels.