Fishing line issue

Post your Jig, Spinners and spoon photos and directions here
VHMLLC
Commander

RE:Fishing line issue

Post by VHMLLC » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:36 pm

thank you mack, thats funny right there. and yes allways thank your wife for the quality time.:-" :bounce: i like the you did what look better. like when she found the shotgun blast the 5 gal,water cooler. #-o #-o
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stan.
Enjoy Your Days & Love Your Life' Because Life is a journey to be savored !!!! GO FISHING

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

Remember:
Water = Poop,
Wine = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of poop
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

travislikesfishing
Lieutenant

Post by travislikesfishing » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:56 am

some lines have alot of memory so it will just pop off your spoon cause already kinda stuck like it was when it was on the reel those line are good for baitcasting. ones with less memory works best for spinning one of my new favorites i found was p-line floroclear its reall strong plus pretty much invisable in the water and comes off your spool completly limp and straight it half fluorocarbon and half copolymer so you get the benifits of both
KEEP UR LINE TIGHT SO U CAN FEEL THE BITE!!!!!

TheOne
Warrant Officer

Post by TheOne » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:18 am

the same thing was happening to me wen i used to fish chambers creek.the problem is.you eaither need new line.or if your useing a spinner it may be causeing the line to do that.heres how i fixed my problem. i went out and bought a MITCHELL 300XE fresh water pole.and some berkley super strong XT trilene fishing line. and the problem was solved.i think if you clean your pole a lot.that might fix it to or prevent it from happening. and my new pole seems to work great.im glad i upgraded.cause i used to have a fly rod upgraded with a open face reel.im not shure what its called but you dont push a button to cast.you pull that llil bar back.but yea.the longer poles work great for them hard to get places!
''Treat people and animals the way you would want to be treated''
catch and release!! ~Dont worry about me and what i do.worry about your own self~

Return to “Hardware How-to's and Swap Event”