Tulalip Bubble

Have questions about Saltwater areas, boats, gear or techniques? This is the place for them.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
GJorgy
Warrant Officer

Tulalip Bubble

Post by GJorgy » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:25 am

OK so I've fished the bubble at the crack of dawn, marked fish on the sounder, bounced jigs off their heads, pulled bait so nice that I wanted to eat it and still no fish. Can anyone give up some advice about this place?
George Patton:"Live for something rather than die for nothing."

Drewp
Commander

RE:Tulalip Bubble

Post by Drewp » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:12 am

You might want to try the evening bite. According to this article that I read in the Seattle Times, http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.c ... ry=fishing they are having much more success later in the day. Good luck out there, hopefullly we'll see a fish pic from you!
"My fingers smell fishy and I like it."

The Floater
Petty Officer

Post by The Floater » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:22 pm

Give it another try in July in either AM or PM, and especially at tide change. Of the fishing opps in 8-2, I see a stronger hookup ratio within 45 min of the tide change at the bubble. This fishery will definitly get better, moving into July. It sounds like your strategies are good, so I would give it another try in July.

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:54 pm

It's really early....

Fishing is usually hit or miss there....

Don't give up is all I can say...
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....