Allstar Fishing Charters

Have questions about Saltwater areas, boats, gear or techniques? This is the place for them.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
jdimonda
Petty Officer

Allstar Fishing Charters

Post by jdimonda » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:48 pm

Does anyone know anything about them? I won a trip with them and want to know how good they are?

jdimonda
Petty Officer

RE:Allstar Fishing Charters

Post by jdimonda » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:57 pm

By the way is Everett doing any good for fishing lately?

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:52 pm

They are a very popular charter boat...Maybe try and schedule something this summer to go after a Tulalip Bubble King????
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

jdimonda
Petty Officer

Post by jdimonda » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:18 pm

I will try that. Should I go in June? If not then when should I schedule a trip?

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:25 pm

Call them up...I'm not too familiar with the Tulalip Bubble fishery, they will know more, I've never done it myself....Call them up and ask when the best time it is for the tulalip king fishery, and schedule something around there...

If not, try and schedule a trip in the fall then for silvers....If you got a boat you can get pinks all you want, might as well use your charter trip on either fall silvers or maybe even a blackmouth and pink and rockfish trip in mid -late august...
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....