fishing out off shishole on sunday in 46ish degress of water!

Have questions about Saltwater areas, boats, gear or techniques? This is the place for them.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
fishingboy
Commander

fishing out off shishole on sunday in 46ish degress of water!

Post by fishingboy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:09 pm

im fishing out off shilshole with my dad and my buddy and i was wondering what u can cath there off there this time of year! ( away from shore)
Largemouth:

PB: 6 pounds

2011: 6 Pounds

Smallmouth:

PB: 5 pounds

2011: 4 lbs

stanford
Petty Officer

RE:fishing out off shishole on sunday in 46ish degress of water!

Post by stanford » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Me and Fishingmachine went out their last Summer and caught a fat 6-8lb I forgot exact weight, but resident coho. I'm not telling you where by Shilshole, but since were on WA Lakes.com I'll give you hint. The spot where you see all the people fishing!!!! LOL

You'll figure it out,, good luck
Kyles Outdoor Adventure Fishing Services check it out?

swedefish4life1
Admiral

RE:fishing out off shishole on sunday in 46ish degress of water!

Post by swedefish4life1 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:21 pm

](*,) 8-[ There are zero Coho even resident Coho in those waters:-$ this month and you find 1 post it land it with a dated camera April 2009 I will swim the sound twice in a diaper!:cheers:

The new 40lbs weight loss medical shakedown would make that a event!!!! LOL:thumleft:

Post her up I will find a Swede Depends 3x still:colors: :clown:

20 plus lbs local coho late summer not sure if I was wearing depends?:cyclopsan :colors:
Here is another local Guppie Coho late summer off the wreck mid 20's Say what:cyclopsan :chef:

Now what you could find in truth this month that area a few flounders with sores on the whiteside/bottomside,bullheads and if you were lucky a Rocker
Attachments
Big_John,Brian_and_Swede-020.jpg
Big_John,Brian_and_Swede-020.jpg (70.32 KiB) Viewed 812 times
cohoAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
cohoAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (36.93 KiB) Viewed 817 times
23.5cohoshipwreck.jpg
23.5cohoshipwreck.jpg (52.33 KiB) Viewed 823 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.