2018 Edmonds Derby results.

Have questions about Saltwater areas, boats, gear or techniques? This is the place for them.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
BARCHASER
Warrant Officer

2018 Edmonds Derby results.

Post by BARCHASER » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:13 pm

The winning fish wasn't really that big...10.1 pounds. '18 Trophy tried to get me to go but as it turned out I couldn't go anyway. My Daughter and her husband went somewhere and we had to babysit our two grandkids (3&6) all weekend, which we don't get to do that often.

Ray, did you go and how did you do? I didn't see your name on the list.

https://www.tedssportscenter.com/report ... Y-RESULTS/

18ftTrophy
Warrant Officer

Re: 2018 Edmonds Derby results.

Post by 18ftTrophy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Yes Gary I did fish the derby. I talked my son-in-law to fish with me but a medical condition with his dad had him up about 36hrs with no sleep so had to bail. I took my dog to stand guard of my boat if I was lucky enough to catch a fish that could place. Water was rough and windy and a little slow fishing. I did catch an 8/9 lb'er that cleaned I knew wouldn't make the board, so came home.