Looking for Spot on Boat in Puget Sound

Have questions about Saltwater areas, boats, gear or techniques? This is the place for them.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
bottomfishin13
Petty Officer

Looking for Spot on Boat in Puget Sound

Post by bottomfishin13 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:43 am

Looking for a fishing spot on private boat in Puget sound for weekend of August 1st and 2nd. Willing to pay for boat gas and bring food.

spokey9
Captain

Re: Looking for Spot on Boat in Puget Sound

Post by spokey9 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:14 pm

you could always go to pt defiance boathouse and rent a boat w/ motor for the day if you don't find any other options
Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except i still get to kill something.

natetreat
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by natetreat » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:28 pm

http://www.metroparkstacoma.org/marina-boat-rentals/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bay wolf
Commander

Post by Bay wolf » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:11 am

Fishing in MA11 will be very, very spotty during that time. Unless you just want a boat trip or fish for sand dabs. The pinks are not in yet in numbers, Kings and Coho are very few and far between. Not trying to discourage you, just letting you know the reality.
Forgiveness is between them and God. My job is to arrange the meeting!
US Army 1st SGT (Ret)