Open seat?

Have questions about Saltwater areas, boats, gear or techniques? This is the place for them.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
riverbound
Petty Officer

Open seat?

Post by riverbound » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:45 am

Hello,

Been fishing a lot this year, but haven't punched a single salmon and only a few steelhead. Itching to get my first salmon of 2014 and wanted to see if anyone had an open seat. Happy to chip in for expenses or whatever. My schedule is rather flexible, so weekdays are just as good as weekends. Hit me up if you want some company or don't mind helping me punch my first salmon of the year. Thanks and tight lines out there!

-Christopher

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Re: Open seat?

Post by The Quadfather » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi Christopher, It's Chris (who purchased the 70-200 from you)
I see u posted this in the salt water forum, so I suppose you don't mind if it's a salt water back seat?
If that's the case, I'll get a hold of you in a few weeks. The area 10 Coho fishing appears very slow to start.
I fished this AM, and the fish counter dude only had 1 fish reported when I pulled out at 11:00.

riverbound
Petty Officer

Post by riverbound » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Hey Chris! Good to hear from you. Thanks for responding. Yes, would love to join you sometime. Feel free to email or pm me anytime. I'm game for salt or fresh, just love to get out there. Been way to long since I've heard my drag sing and seeing that pole doubled over. I've been fishing lakes a little for bass since having no luck on the rivers as of late. Nice to have some action, but it's just not the same as chasing salmon and steelhead. Hope you find a few next time you make it out. Look forward to hearing from you later this month.

RiverChromeGS
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by RiverChromeGS » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:26 pm

riverbound wrote:Hey Chris! Good to hear from you. Thanks for responding. Yes, would love to join you sometime. Feel free to email or pm me anytime. I'm game for salt or fresh, just love to get out there. Been way to long since I've heard my drag sing and seeing that pole doubled over. I've been fishing lakes a little for bass since having no luck on the rivers as of late. Nice to have some action, but it's just not the same as chasing salmon and steelhead. Hope you find a few next time you make it out. Look forward to hearing from you later this month.
Hoping we finally get to fish together this fall Chris! Come up skagit way with me in late september/october and you'll have to punch more than one :)
http://www.riverchromeguideservice.com

River Chrome Guide Service specializes in salmon and steelhead fishing in Puget Sound and The Olympic Peninsula

Official WashingtonLakes.com Sponsor

riverbound
Petty Officer

Post by riverbound » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:52 pm

Absolutely Danny! I plan on it. Let's put a date or two on the calendar when you get back from the island. Looks like you're having a good time up there :) Look forward to fishing with you this fall!

wherearethefish
Petty Officer

Post by wherearethefish » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:55 pm

Hi Christopher, I am going to Sequ & Pillar Point next week, cabbing and fishing. You can call me at 253-306-8180 anytime. I left my phone at home , so will be glad to call you back this PM.