Lower Allegheny river lock and dam 3 near pittsburgh walleye

Post your exotic destination fishing reports here.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
driftercn83
Petty Officer

Lower Allegheny river lock and dam 3 near pittsburgh walleye

Post by driftercn83 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:38 am

I decided after that trip to the skok last saturday when I came out for a visit that since I was back in my territory now I would check out the swollen allegheny. hit up lock and dam three for about a 15 or 20 minute session it was high as hell I mean swollen from all the rain focused on the wall and th einside portion of the service wall by the dam 4 casts in using a miroc crappie shad and littl ticks of my rod tip and I nailed a very nice saugeye a walleye sauger hybrid stayed for 10 or so more minutes and had 5 more takes but nothing hooked. it was 60 degrees out man it felt like spring gonna keep hitting that wall all winter. pic will be up on the picture page

Return to “Beyond the Northwest -Bud N Mary's Marina, Sponsor”