Go Pro Camera - Reviews anyone?

Talk about the gear that makes your fishing day.
Gringo Pescador

Go Pro Camera - Reviews anyone?

Post by Gringo Pescador » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:29 pm

My birthday is coming up and I was thinking about getting myself one of those GoPro setups to start filming Gringo's adventures (or miss-adventures) on the water.
Anyone have one, have experience with one, have another that compares, thoughts, opinions, etc. ????
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

Sounguru
Petty Officer

RE:Go Pro Camera - Reviews anyone?

Post by Sounguru » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Gringo Pescador wrote:My birthday is coming up and I was thinking about getting myself one of those GoPro setups to start filming Gringo's adventures (or miss-adventures) on the water.
Anyone have one, have experience with one, have another that compares, thoughts, opinions, etc. ????
Why Yes I do but we use them for another purpose and that is Airsoft. They hold up real well can take a beating and take a great picture. Sound is a little rough as you will hear every puff of wind so you might want to find a way to muffle the mic and get a waterproof case.

I give them 3 thumbs up....

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:48 pm

I don't personally have one but it's the camera of choice for most action sports enthusiasts. A number of the White Water Jetboaters I correspond with use them to chronicle their exploits. Very high quality HD video!!!
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:57 pm

looks like a fun birthday present!

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".