Shrimpers!!!!! MAY 2nd!

Our hardshelled friends found here.
swedefish4life1
Admiral

Shrimpers!!!!! MAY 2nd!

Post by swedefish4life1 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:17 am

May 2nd dust off the pots get your custom baits in order!!!:bounce:

Tune your pullers:-$ the Shrimpers there Calling for a Candy Dandy Opener :cheers: nothing beats the Spotters = grabbed one day fresh out of the salt!!!

Look for N Browns Bay for a Finish fish deep and weighted you will be rewarded with Salt waters Treasures Trust me!!!!:thumleft: :thumright 8-[

saltyseadog
Commander

RE:Shrimpers!!!!! MAY 2nd!

Post by saltyseadog » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:00 pm

wish i had a pot puller:-({|= and a idea where to go thats not to far away:-({|=
fish on!

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:31 pm

E-mail me I will put you Spot on Spotters:-$ :cheers: and any getting ready goodies as well.

Remember its not pulling crab pots at 45 to 60 feet:-$ they used me for years as the Beef
Then we finally got dialed in auto pullers and much less pain pulling 200 to 300 feet! LOL
Attachments
h.jpg
h.jpg (157.11 KiB) Viewed 3159 times
e.jpg
e.jpg (172.03 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
c.jpg
c.jpg (45 KiB) Viewed 3162 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cobrar543
Lieutenant

Post by cobrar543 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:46 pm

Swede, how deep do you usally put your shrimp traps..this is my first year for trying this. I think I got some really good areas near me on Camano

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:18 pm

e-mail me!!!! I will be also be heard on channel 68 were in 200 to 300 ft stuff and I pounded Camano to death we love Elger Bay!!!!!:-$ :-# :cheers:

Sorry about the pics had braces and 26 stiches and staples in both arms and wraps just 1 week out of surgery:batman: was on 24 hour bed rest

I just followed the Docs program to a tee! LOL#-o :cyclopsan :chef:

Blew one arm up getting jiggy with a Ling's and something about infections we just call it Bonics :shaking2: :shaking: :scratch:
Attachments
f.jpg
f.jpg (59.23 KiB) Viewed 3141 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 am

Anyone struggling or not sure the areas or game the starting Gun is 7am this Saturday on the shrimpers :cheers:

Will be close for many reasons:batman: and anyone needs help will be on ((channel 68)) we will do a photo show on all, with gear, baits, depths and more and we will personally be pressing 300 feet.:chef:

You need a thing holler and hail away will put you Spot on for Spot shrimp:-$
I can smell the Garlic and butter know call the Cardio center! LOL:cyclopsan

We have a hero hauler, high speed , big power but that is not needed ((ACELINEHAULER.COM)) makes a great unit and they plug right into a Scotty 1106 power supply for the Downrigger and the unit also matches right onto the Scotty Downrigger mount!!!!:-$ :cheers:

You cannot go wrong with this application and it keeps it clean and simple there not that many bucks and work fine pulling Crab and ok for deeper shrimp as well and saves a guy a ton of time and money with the bigger high end stuff as they fit right onto all the Stock Scotty Downrigger stuff!!!!

Shrimp ON!!!!

I heard a rumor as they the pots are filling and soaking with Shrimp a Viking or 2:viking: [-( are breaking the rules set by the white coats](*,) [-x and will spend a hour or 2 getting Jiggy:thumright :thumleft: with it for Ling as well but thats just a rumor and I am sure that must be wrong! LOL=d>

Fish on!!!:study:

Oh Remember this this unit is electric:-$ make sure your ((BATTERIES)) at least 2 or 3 are spot on and your charging system as well they go require juice and pull power as well and I would hate to see a shrimper get his catch:chef: and be out of power and juice be safe have a ball the weather looks sweet as well!:-$
Attachments
BIGDOGANDSWEDE.JPG
BIGDOGANDSWEDE.JPG (46.99 KiB) Viewed 3124 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Set your Ropes boys we have spots!!!!Count down as well and the reports are a Floating Zoo!:chef:
Attachments
as.jpg
as.jpg (108.14 KiB) Viewed 3103 times
ff.jpg
ff.jpg (51.55 KiB) Viewed 3104 times
dd.jpg
dd.jpg (86.84 KiB) Viewed 3106 times
cc.jpg
cc.jpg (85.31 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
as.jpg
as.jpg (108.14 KiB) Viewed 3105 times

Ryan_1
Petty Officer

Post by Ryan_1 » Fri May 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Anyone driving from seattle to the edmonds marina that could give me a lift on Saturday morning.

Going to meet my grandfather but cannot drive yet.

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Sat May 02, 2009 5:35 pm

:pirat: We started slow but just remember boys, it's always how you finish~:-$
First tub back in, 80 shrimp limit per person.......:cheers:
Thank all my pirates for backing the Swede! :thumleft: =d> Passion and a full workbench wins every fish war, shrimp war, crab war and cupcake crunching.. 8-[

We Got It Done!! God Bless,

Swede
ps. we sinned, boatside saltwater marinated we ate a few too many raw :sunny: :viking:

Click on this link to see today's adventure.. turn up the speakers and enjoy the run.... shrimp and cupcakes on!:cyclopsan Happy Birthday Cory O

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/ZP3bt7ii

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Sat May 02, 2009 5:43 pm

I like the video.... somehow the picture off to the right of vid... on the link,, the pic. of you staring down the barrel of your pistol is kind of interesting (the roses in the advertisement photo) :colors:
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Sat May 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Quad = water pistol:-# :-" #-o :colors:

fishing collector
Captain

Post by fishing collector » Sat May 02, 2009 9:40 pm

Now he carries a gun!! Go figure!!! Looks like the Swede and the posse had a good day. Hope to have many more for you. Now go to bed...It's been a long one. Hope you guys didn't get stuck in the rain storm??? Did you get any fish in-between sets? Take care, Steve

Fly Fishing is the art of attaching a fake bug to a line and relying on the appropriate manipulation of the rod to deceive the fish into eating a sharp steel hook covered with feathers and fur.

bubba800
Petty Officer

Post by bubba800 » Sat May 02, 2009 10:36 pm

nice haul guys hope you guys had some nice shrimp, i needa get on a boat sometime :) tightlines, btw is that the skagit valley tulip festival thing?
See you out there =]

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Sun May 03, 2009 1:46 am

Yes the Cupcake part:cyclopsan :-# was the Skagit Valley with the Boss!:colors: :-"

Darn short Scotts:colors: :brilsmurf

We loved the rain, wind and incoming storm just made me finally feel alive:thumleft: =d> I never came out of the changing weather as the rain on my face woke up the sleeping Bear!:viking:

Steve it is not a gun or was a gun it was to bring a start to the day for a staring gun it was a 20 $ Crossman kids toy BB gun or less as a prop8-[

We did have my main nail driver8-[ it is never touched, shown, or handled unless its needed for Driving Nails! :scratch: :shaking2: lol

Fish and shrimp= on Wednesday the Warmachine:fish: :nemo: :pirat: might have a chance for Wednesdays Hoods Cannel Shrimp which are skampi size:cheers: :chef: and more Ling a ding :cyclopsan :chef: Dunk fest!

I have a bo boo Monday morning after I break out from that its war:thumright :sunny: ](*,)

Each day and hour is a gift:-$ and I am living and tasting and chasing mine 2:45am meds and chuck!:colors: LOL

Fish on!:chef:

It was one heck of a 50 something B day Party for my best Bud Cory O of 40 plus years and like he said how many openers Swede:cyclopsan :chef: we all gave long hugs large smiles and high 5's leaving the brotherhood made one more EARNED:eye:
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun May 03, 2009 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

curado
Admiral

Post by curado » Sun May 03, 2009 7:23 pm

swede is on his game as always.
If it looks fishy, Then fish it, If it dont look fishy, fish it anyways. <')}}}}><

Team Fish Whore
Twisted Steel Guide Service
EGG GURU

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Sun May 03, 2009 7:46 pm

Kid I get out tomorrow alive lol another great adventure with the white coats 9am:batman: :-({|= :@:

Look for Wednesdays Hoods Channel Slaughter if the winds allow the run:brilsmurf :bigsmurf:

Were busting out the A game and if this one comes you will love that photo show not a single flower= BLOOD! :thumleft: :viking:

curado
Admiral

Post by curado » Sun May 03, 2009 8:39 pm

swede i know that the run will be good and sweet. swede is on the prowl
If it looks fishy, Then fish it, If it dont look fishy, fish it anyways. <')}}}}><

Team Fish Whore
EGG GURU

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Tue May 05, 2009 7:31 am

Ive been munching on Coon Shrimp from up near San Juans.They are smaller but ohhhh soooo tastey.At the shrimp shack in Coupeville they are 3 bucks a pound.Gotto peel them out but what a treat.If you need a pot puller take someone under 30 yo.Thats what I do.That way itll cost you a smoke and a beer only. Hehehe...Hey Curado what ya doing this weekend bro? Haha
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.

curado
Admiral

Post by curado » Tue May 05, 2009 2:07 pm

not much.lol need a pot puller. haha

Team Fish Whore
EGG GURU

Rollin with Rolland
Captain

Post by Rollin with Rolland » Tue May 05, 2009 3:35 pm

racfish wrote: If you need a pot puller take someone under 30 yo.Thats what I do.That way itll cost you a smoke and a beer only. Haha
So rac......if I'm under 30, AND pull my own pots, do I get to pay myself the smoke and a beer?? :cheers:

I'll try tomorrow if the wind isn't to bad. Otherwise maybe friday/sat.
I have caught many fish in my life. The most exciting? The next one.....